Tuesday, May 31, 2011

announce this BIZ!

Let me just start with saying, what a fantastic life I am able to lead.  Sure I stay up to late, over commit myself, even making myself sick at times, but doesn't that sound like the average person's life (if I am wrong correct me and I will go see a doctor).  But I do all this while working from home where I get to spend each day with my little girls, in my business casual (yoga pants and t.shirts), doing something I really love!  Now, I am sure some people may look at my work and think it isn't art, but it is creating with freedom and I just love it!

As well as creating invitations I love, I have done logos/branding and small projects for small businesses here in Kansas City.  This past January I was approached by 2 wedding professionals to help to brand their new business, "Mr. & Mrs. : Kansas City's Interactive Wedding Planning Headquarters".  Since promoting and opening their store last month, I have created several pieces for them, but this last project was by far my favorite so I just had to share!

As I mentioned, they are a brand new business and had just decided who they were going to do print advertising with, when those mags said their ad's were due pronto.  They came to me a few days before the add was due with a couple of general idea's sketched out, and said "Allie can you do this..."  my answer... ALWAYS YES!  Here is the end result...



This add, of course, would have never happened with out the girls vision, and the fabulous photography from
Christine May of Click Photography!
Look for this add coming soon to KC Weddings and the half page version coming to EA Bride.

If you are a small business owner who needs a little design work done contact me anytime!

No comments: