Monday, November 15, 2010

amy + chet

Occasionally I have the opportunity to create invitations for friends and family.  It just so happens that I currently have 2 cousins and a great friend all getting married in 2011 so right now I am in HEAVEN!  I like to take these opportunities to create new invitations based upon colors and trends they love.  Right now I am working on invitations for my friend Amy who will be tying the knot Valentine.  Here are a few words/phrases she used to describe what she was looking for: BLOCKY, MUSIC POSTERS, SHADES OF PINK & RED, MODERN, ARCH-LIKE.  Here is what I have come up with so far...

I know I've got a favorite!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't tell me you blogged about it!! THANKS for your hard work. They all are so great!

Anonymous said...

you blow my mind. so creative and pretty! first one(jpg 3 i think) and the second to last(jpg 5) are my favs. -vanessa